Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Wishes To You

Hello,

It's a been a  busy time this week with, with nativity plays, work, and  Christmas shopping part two, which involved present shopping, Christmas lights, meal out, and the odd pub or two!


our tree to light up the evenings



a thrift shop find

A beautiful card with woodland theme
birds of peace

I've made a couple of fabric purses, and a book bag, with roses for the bedroom, inside of which I've tucked Sue Townsends'  latest book,  The Woman Who Stayed In Bed For A Year... which is funny and sad, and has me laughing out loud!
shabby chic book bag

inside of book bag

a handmade card to treasure..

A big thank you to all my visitors, and followers, I really do appreciate you taking time out to  read  my posts and of course your comments.

So I will end this with all best wishes for Christmas and the holiday season, and a very Happy Creative  New  Year
Love Wendy x x x 

4 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments!